Today we celebrate all things Fast Food. What is your favorite?
Sure it’s not the healthiest option but damn if it’s not delicious and quick.
In honor of the day, here are some stats about Fast Food here in America.
HERE ARE SOME FAST FOOD FACTS:
– The average person spends $900 a year on take-out food
– 50% of college students eat fast food and pre-made meals five times a week
– 39% of people say fast food containers in a date’s car would be a turn off
– 23% of singles say taking a date for fast food is the fastest way to create a bad impression
– 60% of college students eat fast food between three and five times a week
– 57% of men eat fast food one to three times a week
– 7% of people think eating fast food while driving is more dangerous than texting