Section 73.1216 of the FCC’s rules require all radio stations to follow a specific set of rules when conducting contests. This information is to be posted at the radio station(s) main office and accessible to listeners during normal business hours. The following is a list of rules and regulations for KJUG-FM 106.7, KVMI-AM 1270, KCRZ-FM 104.9, and KIOO-FM 99.7.
1. Momentum Broadcasting, LP ON-AIR contests are open to listeners residing in Tulare, Kings, Kern, and Fresno Counties.
2. Employees, agents, successors, interns, assignees of Momentum Broadcasting LP partners, its advertisers, advertising agencies, or promotional partners, are ineligible to win contests. Employees of any radio station or broadcast group are also ineligible to win contests.
3. One winner per household per contest or promotion. Contestants may win no more than one prize of any value during any thirty (30) day period, unless otherwise specified. Contestants may win no more than one prize valued at more than $30 every ninety (90) days, unless otherwise specified. Winners of prizes regardless of cash value must provide their Social Security number for reporting to the Internal Revenue Service before the prize is delivered.
4. By calling the Momentum Broadcasting LP Request Lines, KJUG-FM (559) 622-1440, KVMI-AM (559) 622-1449, KCRZ-FM (559) 622-1446, or KIOO-FM (559) 622-1449 at any time, callers acknowledge that their call and/or voice may be used on the air.
5. Names and likenesses of contestants may also be used by Momentum Broadcasting LP designees for promotional purposed without further compensation to the winner.
6. All claims are subject to verification by Momentum Broadcasting LP, whose decisions are final.
7. MomentumBroadcasting LP contests are void where prohibited.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
10. Prizes must be picked up at the Momentum Broadcasting LP Studios, unless otherwise stated, within 10 working days of winning the prize. Prizes not picked up within 10 working days will be automatically forfeited. Proof of identity must be presented when picking up a prize.
11. All prizes are non-transferable, and may not be redeemed for cash and/or other prizes.
12. Momentum Broadcasting LP reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
13. Momentum Broadcasting LP reserves the right to change contest rules and or dates at any time without advance notice.
14. Momentum Broadcasting is considered the “judge” in all contests. Judge’s decisions are final.
15. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
16. Winners must be 18 years of age or older to win any contest. Some prizes may require additional age restrictions.
17. Momentum Broadcasting LP is not responsible for telephone malfunctions, hang-ups or dropped calls, during contest giveaways. In the event of such occurrence, judges will move to the next qualifying caller and award prize.